Experian / Report Number ID login process sounds like a scam to me
Upon previous request, through the Annual Credit Report.com website, I requested a copy of my Experian credit report. For privacy purposes, they said they would have to send me a separate Report Number in order to allow me to access my online credit report. I would have to not only enter my Report Number, but also my Zip Code, state, and my Social Security Number for access. I don't trust entering my SSN# for my credit report--sounds fishy. I wanted to get your opinion on whether or not I should use this Report Number tactic to obtain my credit report, or should I avoid this at all costs (or could AnnualCreditReport.com be another one of those scams too).
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - experian
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!