Experian Information Solutions / Terrible
Dreadful. Don't bother.
Good luck in trying to get rid of them.
They make a lot of promises including a free trial. But anyway when you start using them, they charge you.
No, not that one dollar, but much more. And now I can't make them stop charging me every day. I haven't subscribed to their service, [robably, it was automatically done once I used their service. And now they have my credit card information and are able to do anything they want. I am very nervous...
More Experian Information Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing! 
- Experian - contract
- Experian - charged me $21.95 for the last three months and now they only want to refund one month