Experian / Cic Triple Advantage / Unauthorized charges

For the past 2 months, I've noticed this CIC*Triple Advantage with $12.00 -charged twice- on my checking account. Finally, called the number with information and then looked up number and name. It was not during business hours, but the voice message said "Experian Customer Care". When I looked up the number, I found several hits with others and the same complaint. Charges not authorized for a "Free" service/credit report. I will be calling tomorrow to have this "service" stopped and charges stopped immediately. I could have used the $72 plus any of their future charges for something else in my budget. Don't appreciate these SNEAKY charges for "services" NOT needed!!! BEWARE of Experian/CIC Triple Advantage!!!

N  1st of Mar, 2007 by

Experian / Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges

I too was being billed by them. I called them up and told them to cancel this account because I've been locked out of it for 3 mos. She told me that I REINSTATED my account in January 2007. I wasn't even in the country at that time! They gave me a 2 mos credit (even though I was entitled to more) and cancelled it. I am going to contact the BBB because this is suppose to be a credit monitoring service, how they going to try and mess up your credit!!!
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
As a former employee of Experian it gets worse most people don't know that much of their credit data is now being off shored in Chile. And Experian marketing department that sells marketing lists which includes your SSN, Date of Birth, Income, real estate and childrens information is now being off-shored and handled in Costa Rica!

Experian Information Solutions Logo Experian Information Solutions