Exotic Motors — Awful company
Found car on EBAY and AutoTrader, car was advertised by Exotic Motors as having a clean CAR FAX history and no Damage History. After the sale I noticed some things with car indicating it had probable damage history... disconected wiper water hose, misaligned door/fender, star bolts under hood missing paint..ect. I confronted Exotic Motors and they said it was most likely just some paint touch up and not major damage, they again referred to clean Car Fax they showed me presentation. After wearing out brand set of tires in 8000 miles I was more suspicous the car was bent. I ran another history report and now it shows car was involved in a major crash prior to my purchase and has reported FRAME DAMAGE. Further the report states the Auction that the car was sold in reported and announced the FRAME DAMAGE. I believe Exotic Motors was aware when they purchased the vehicle for resale that it had FRAME DAMAGE but they purposely deceived me and lied to me when I purchased the vehicle from them.
They will not return my phone calls. Stay away from Exotic-Motors, Inc. Salesman's name is Rick.
More Exotic Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Exotic Motors - Ripped off by Exotic Motors! 
- Exotic Motors - Shady dealership 
- Exotic Motors - Horrible Customer 
- Exotic Motors - Dishonest Car Dealership 
- Exotic Motors - Evil Dealership
- Exotic Motors - Fradulent Advertising 
- Exotic Motors - Corvette 
- Exotic Motors - Bad Company
- Exotic Motors - Kept Dposit