exactwatches.com / Frauds
Exactwatches.com < Frauds>
How could a company like exactwatches.com still be in business? I ordered a watch that turned out to be a piece of crap. They do not offer any kind of warranty. They do not offer refunds or exchanges. They do not even have a phone number on there website. Exact watches have the rudest employees working for them.
My watches was suppose to have scratch resistant sapphire glass. When i received my watch there was a scratch from one side of the glass to the other. I could not set the watch to the proper time or date. I emailed exactwatches.com several times. I still have no answer from them. They should be shut down.
How can Exactwatches.com still be aloud to take peoples money. I will keep bothering them until i get my money back. Beware of this website or they will take your money and give you a watch worth about $15.
Rhonda Smith, Delaware
More exactwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- exactwatches.com - Total Frauds 
- exactwatches.com - the biggest scam artists out there 
- exactwatches.com - are frauds and scam artist
- exactwatches.com - stands for frauds,scams,rip offs 
- exactwatches.com - Rip Off - Stay away
- exactwatches.com - Fraud 
- exactwatches.com - replica watch
- exactwatches.com - scam artist
- exactwatches.com - did not receive product but was billed for it 
- exactwatches.com - what losers, what frauds