Everyonedoesit.com / Do yourself a favor and stay away from these ignorant people

United States Review updated:

I have done 4orders through this company and with each order I have received the same message claiming that my items are not in stock and that this is a rare occurrence! 4 times, cmon. Now on the order I was waiting on I had to open 2 different tickets to see what has happened to my order and they have closed both tickets, without explaining where the order is and no apologies. So I opened another ticket requesting a refund and now they are ignoring me, it is now 6 days and no reply!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from these ignorant people, I am putting this review on all sites that do reviews, so that everyonedoesntdoit!

Just to update after two months of waiting and two ignored tickets closed on me a two open tickets, I finally received a replacement order, with the promise of some freebies for the time wasted and sheer ignorance of the customer support. Upon totalling up what was ordered and what freebies were given to me, I have found out that THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF AND SENT PRODUCTS TOTALING BELOW THE MONIES THAT WERE SPENT!!!

I don't know what is their problem, are they growing and smoking too much of some of their products or are they all so dumb, that they think their customers are as dumb as them! FFS get yere $#*! together...

La

Comments

• Ev
      15th of Apr, 2012

Hi
    My name is James and I am a manager at everyonedoesit.com. Your experience is not typical and one that we do not like to learn about, this is why we instigated a ticket system so we can follow up complaints like this.

Please email me at jamesATeveryonedoesitDOTcom with details of your order number and complaint tickets and let me see if I can investigate this further for you.

We take all complaints very seriously and really do aim to be the best online headshop in the world. In this instance if we have let you down then I apologise and will attempt to put it right for you. Just contact me direct thanks.

James