EverBright Smiles / Fraud

Recently I had ordered a trial tooth whitening product from this company which promised a Ten day Trial of their product and that the Order could be cancelled at any point. I was informed that the product would arrive after 48 hours but after 9 days of waiting I grew suspicious. When I tried to call their customer service line the number they had given me in the conformation email was not an actual phone number and I could find no way to get through to the company in order to cancel my order. After going to my local bank and explaining the problem they advised the best solution was to cancel my card completely to avoid any unauthorised transactions taking place and to just get a new card sent to me the following week with a new number and pin. This company and website was a complete Fraud and the only way to ensure my money was safe was really to go and talk to my bank so I advise that anyone else who had this problem to Cancel their card Immediately, I luckily managed to stop the first transaction of £87 also resulting in a loss of only about £2. You can also get your bank to dispute getting your lost money back for you if this company has not kept to Its contract and customer service. I seriously advise talking to your local bank, it really is the safest option as this company have been known to continue transactions after cancellation.

Le

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Jan, 2010

This "trial offer" is a complete fraud. I agreed to pay $1.99 for shipping. I was sent an e-mail titled "transaction receipt". It consisted of the same order number I was given the day of the order and their list of "terms and conditions". The "terms and conditions" included their cancellation policy which informed me that if I did not wish to be charged $114.69 for their 1 yr. membership that I needed to call their customer service number and cancel within "fourteen (35)" days. Not only do those numbers not make any sense but when I called I was informed that I had already been charged $126 within 3 days of the order and that according to their contract their terms can change at any time without notice to the customer. All after my phone calls had been diverted to "supervisors" and was hung up on 3 times! My only option was to close my checking account and cancel my debit card.