EventPro Strategies / Withheld pay

Event Pro Strategies is the worst company to work for. Look online; there are dozens of complaints of people not getting paid until they beg for the money. They put on an event in Colorado and didn't pay us for more than three months. They kept feeding us crap about pay periods. They were in violation of the state wage laws by not paying within a reasonable time period. I hope they get investigated and fined by the Colorado Division of Labor and Employment. They don't deserve to be in business. Disgraceful.

Re
Jan 7, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      26th of Jan, 2017

Worked a Santa event at Petsmart for this company Eventpro Strategies.. The rep said she could increase my pay by $10 a hour if I took the 2 days that she wanted me to work. I did it. That was over a month and a half ago. I was told that I have to wait 4-5 weeks for first check to be deposited. Never was deposited, now I did fill the form out incorrectly BUT I called and called and called their corporate office and waited for customer service and left messages, no reply.. I had to contact the original interviewer that hired me and she supposedly got me in contact with a "Paperwork Specialist" who at the moment has my correct direct deposit info and said I would be paid in a couple days.. Day 4 and I still haven't got paid... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. BTW If you do work for this company, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL TEXTS AND EMAILS, I have only received 1 paystub instead of 2, so I have no way to prove my hours. Be careful.