Evelyn / unauthorized payment

1 2234 19th St, Lubbock, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 806-793-9521

Aaron's in Lubbock submitted a payment without my authorization. I do relize i was 15 days late and usually have a good payment history with then with the exception of the past 2 months but my account has never been over 20 days late. I make all payments over the phone as I do with all my bills and they must have kept that information in my file and took it upon them selves to make the payment. When I contacted the store about this the manager was very unhelpful and flat out did not care. I owe less than 900 on my account and after I have finished paying off the account I will nor anyone I speak with will NEVER do business with this company again. I have never felt so violated and taken advantage of in my life. You would think in a business like this you could trust people in these positions.

Lu

Comments

• Ev
      21st of Apr, 2009
    Evelyn - Loan matter
    Lynn
    Massachusetts

My name is Evelyn. I paid for the CD and they charged a credit card. When I said that I didn't want a subscription. I want it cancelled and taken off the cedit card at once or I'm geeting my lawyer involved in the matter.

• Ev
      13th of Mar, 2013
    Evelyn - Loan matter
    Musa micro finance
    houston
    East Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: +122665535

Hello, i am Mrs Evelyn James from Texa USA, i was so much in need of a loan i posted a question on how i need a loan someone advised me to contact MUSA MICRO FINANCE, i was scared at first but i decided to give them a trY to my greatest surprise my loan was approved and granted without any form of credit check, no collateral, no cosigner and with just 5% interest rate so i will advise everyone out there that is in need of a loan to contact them via email at. ([protected]@yahoo.com.sg)