Etrailer / Shipping Sucks!

I ordered a set of basic wheels (they where cheaper by $20 a set)after two days they say it will ship in a week, after a week they say they will see them at their warehouse in another week and I should see them a week after that. WTF - If I would have known they where going to take 3+ weeks I would have spent the extra $20 and got them from someone else. Oh they will expedite the shipment for another $100. There should be a law ahainst miss advertising there goods and service. And the customer service rep I spoke to could give a *** about my situation. Do not buy from this crappy outfit!!

Sp

Comments

• Sp
      9th of Apr, 2017

Sent me a part that they said was for my car only to find out it would not fit. Charged $11 return shipping when it was their mistake. Sent a return label that was too big to print. Had to do my own. Avoid them...

11th of Apr, 2018

I had the same issue! Item cost 19.99 plus $2.99, which I bought on their recommendation. Did not fit. Tried to return and was told would be almost $12.00 to return. Told them to keep it and am sorry I bought the proper one from them. After going elsewhere for the right model number.