Estefan Enterprises / Mislead

For the record I am a disabled vet.

In 1999 I presented a project to the A/R Department of Estefan Enterprises which was classified as "excellent".

For a period of many years I was told by the A/R Department that Emilio Estefan loved the idea and "was going to do it".

A/R said that they had conversations with Emilio Estefan on many occasions regarding my project and that he was going to meet with me. A/R asked me to travel to Florida numerous times for meetings with Emilio Estefan that were always cancelled at the last minute.

After the A/R manager left Estefan Enterprises he advised me to "restart" the process, not to worry that I had a history with the A/R Department.

So, Media Relations Department of Estefan Enterprises requested information on the project so that they could have an idea of what went on with A/R and to try and schedule the promised meeting.

After several months in an email Media Relations stated that they spoke to Emilio Estefan about my situation but he did not respond.

I was told to try getting the meeting through his assistant, which I did.

Everything asked for was submitted to Emilio Estefan's assistant who via email even SET A DATE for the meeting.

Guess what? That was cancelled because Emilio Estefan "could not over extend himself".

After contacting the Presidet of Estefan Enterprises in hopes that he would help me, I was told that Emilio Estefan never heard of me or my project!

What after eight years?

It seems that I have been mislead and lied to.

Letters to Emilio Estefan have been returned refused.

The President told me via email that the company is not interested in seeing me or hearing about the project.

I was strung along by this company.

I only wish that both Emilio and Gloria Estefan would understand about all the sacrifices I made. When you promise something for YEARS and do not deliver, a company owned by Emilio and Gloria Estefan who seem to have a reputation for integrity should stand by the promises of their high ranking employees.

Da

More Estefan Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Co
  25th of Jul, 2009

First of all, thank you for your service to our country. I pray that somehow this situation will be resolved in your favor. Perhaps the Estefan's will be alerted to your dilemma. If they are already aware of the situation, then shame on them.