[Resolved] Esources.co.ukScammed me

I have also been ripped off by Esources. I took a years subscription out January 2010 and didnt read the small print (there was pages and pages of it).

I didn’t realize that my years subscriptions was on auto renewal and they would debit my Paypal account the following year.

Even with auto renewal, I would have expected them to do as my car insurance does, which is contact me a month beforehand to remind me of the renewal, payment date and details etc, to give me time to decide whether I wanted to go ahead with the renewal, or cancel.

What they did was, send me an ‘invoice’ for the renewal on the same day they debited my Paypal account (probably done at the same time). I responded to the invoice telling them I did not want to renew my membership, but when I checked my Paypal account, they had already taken payment.

They refused to answer my emails requesting cancellation and refund, so I opened a Paypal dispute, which I lost. Paypals buyer protection seems to be written in water.

I checked my esources account, out of interest, and have been suspended. I emailed them asking for my money back, as I no longer have access, and received an email informing me that my account has been suspended for fraudulently trying to claim against them from Paypal. No mention of any refund, of course.

The whole outfit is sickening and their Italian Law clause is just another way of wriggling out of responsibilities. How they get away with operating in the UK amazes me. Where is the Office of Fair Trading in all of this?

Also, I spoke to a few of my suppliers who I met at Trade Shows, and who are listed on esources. And guess what? They had never heard of esources.

I have kissed goodbye to my £50 now, but have at least cancelled the Paypal auto payment so they can’t get any more off me. It simply amazes me that such traders can get away with such fraud and continue trading.

It also raises issues, in my mind, about companies like google who are no doubt being paid to push esources and his fake forum to the top of the search results. I realize the internet is difficult to police, but there is enough money being taken by google and the like to put a system in place that bans certain sites from using their Adwords facility, surely?

More details of esources scams can be found here:

• Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

Comments

• Ri
      Aug 26, 2016

Search "ukdropshop esources scam" for another independant and honest review on the websites mentioned in this post. Shocking information!

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Tr
      Aug 31, 2016

Dear “Richard Trollop”,

There isn’t a single Richard Trollop in our entire 1.4m database : )

You have been trying to spread false information about us for years, and have always failed : )

We continue to grow and we receive real feedback from our members every single day, that is all we require to confirm we continue to offer the best service in the business.

Uk dropshop and dropshipblog were part of a scam drop ship network which we were the first to expose in 2011, and which was since closed down. We will ALWAYS put resellers' interests FIRST, and have done so since 2004. Total dedication to our resale customers is our core value, which is what makes our service the best in its category. ; )

You can read all about the course of events on wholesaleforum.com (search esources.co.uk on the forum for details)

This is the eSources guarantee:

1. New Wholesale and Dropship Sources verified daily

2. Unlimited research: need more sources? Just ask.

3. Free advice on how to source intelligently

4. Over 150, 000 verified sources, and growing.

In short, we continue to grow and we love to help our customers. There is only one type of person who dislikes our success : ) And that person is an inefficient competitor who has every interest in spreading false information instead of focusing on customers. We love helping our customers, we have been dedicated to their well-being since 2004 and will continue to do so with complete passion and despite your fake reviews ; )