Equifax / refused to cancel purchace made by mistake
While trying to get a copy of my credit report, I initially had difficulty logging in after providing them my credit card information and called Equifax support to resolve the problem. In retrospect the person was more of a sales person than tech support. He advised me to purchase the Score Watch service. While making the purchase I inadvertently ended up purchasing Equifax Identity Report.
When I realized my mistake, the Equifax person immediately transferred me to their resolution department where I was told that the purchase could not be canceled since it was for a onetime service. I didn't want the service, have not used the service, and feel cheated and deceived.
I have made a lot of online purchases and have not run into a situation like this were it was so easy to make a purchase I didn't want and not be able to cancel it.
More Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - equifax is a fraud! 
- Equifax - unauthorized charges 
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order 
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority 
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation 
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Inc. - fraud alert 
- Equifax - not doing their job 
- Equifax - refuses to send me my report, has given my information to someone else, has no dispute line, won't correct numerous errors 
- Equifax - equifax representative unlocked my account without asking for pin #