Epson — epson xp640
Printer is rigged to use color and photo cartridges even though you set it to print in black only therefore depleted the color and photo cartridges.
The printer will not print in black ink only which I have plenty of unless I pay $50 to replace color and photo cartridges which I haven't used or will not use.
This is a scam. The printer is 14 months old and I now have to throw it out as I will not be high jacked into paying $50 for useless to me ink just to be able to print in black ink which I have. I am also out the cost of the spare black ink only I purchased and is now no good to me as the printer is now no good.
A reputable company allows their printers to print in black ink only.
More Epson Complaints & Reviews
- epson printers - faulty goods poor customer service 
- Epson - printer support help scam 
- Epson Stylus TX120 - very bad product
- EPSON PROJECTOR - dis-functional warranty
- Epson Printer - customer service 
- Epson - workforce 500 printer 
- Epson - epson xp-446 
- Epson - warranty service
- Epson Printer WorkForce WF-2630 - cannot scan a copy
- Epson - customer service