Ems Speed Post / No trace of post available!

1 India Review updated:

My family posted an envelope of highly important documents by EMS Speed Post. A week gone, and no trace of it. When we checked the online tracking system, the message we got every time - "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later." And when we call the GPO, the postman is as ignorant about it as we are! So in this so called Age of Communication and Information, we can't do much more that wait and pray!

If this is the condition, when it comes to emergency, whom do we bank on... Advise smb!

Comments

• Ni
      28th of Sep, 2007

For any possible news on the status of the post, here is the tracking number:

EE504562022 IN

14th of Oct, 2007

I have also consigned a speed post to Trivandrum on 10th October 2007 .

but it not yet reached the person whom i sent. And the tracking page also said what the above posted No delivery information available try again later.

So how we should rely this GOVERNMENT OFFICE!

• Do
      16th of Oct, 2007

I also had a package sent to me from New Delhi to the U.S.
    The USPS says they were notified to receive the package on 10/07 by speed post, but they still have no information on it! That was 9 days ago!!! I get the same message you got when using the speed post website tracking information. How the hell can they have no info on it if they notified the USPS 9 days ago??? Freaking crap ### third world countries.

They play a game with a fake tracking system and hide out behind fake phone numbers to cover up an inadequate mailing system that no one wants to fix. From now on I deal with nobody that uses Speed Post!!!

• Cs
      22nd of Oct, 2007

I had sent a cover to Coimbatore on Wednesday
    ET021794080IN (17th Oct2007) it is a disgrace to see from tracking today that it was bagged on 18th October!!! Bagged where
    nobody knows. Today is 22nd Oct and it is total disgrace to our speed post. Recently a cover sent to Canada & our tracking shows nothing for 5 days. Whereas the speed post Canada shows each & every days movement and shows even scanned signature of the person received.

Another bad experience I had 6months back with a cover sent to overseas. No wonder couriers are doing better jobs.

• Da
      21st of Nov, 2007

India to Canada.

If EMS Speed post is no good, who would you use to get good sized packages or shipments from India to Canada, clearing customs and all in.

Thank you.

• Gi
      3rd of Dec, 2007

I express my pain against the kind of service of India speed post service, a speed post of documents booked at Kolkata on 21st Nov, 07, left Kolkata on 23rd Nov, 07 to Philadelphia, USA, today is 3 rd Dec, 07 still I have not received the post after 12days, and it is somuch painful, that no one cares, shame on the India speed post International! If there is urgency get by DHL or Fedex.

Regards,
    Girish

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2007

EI760989277JP

Above item number is sent through EMS from Japan on 30th Nov, but it's not delivered till date to destination in India, I'm unable to track the movement.

Pls help and advice the current status.

Thanks
    Dayaram
    M-00919328163594
    E-day_ram@yahoo.com

26th of Mar, 2008

Dear sir/mam

I had send Consignment to CANADA on 07/03/2008, Consignment no is EG729019648IN...

but it hasn't deliver yet, if it is on the way then how more time it will take...allready it has been taken to more time...

Please checked and inform as soon as possible...its URGENT

Regards :

CHirag patel

• Aj
      29th of Mar, 2008

Dear sir/mam,

i have mailed very important documents through india speed post on 17-03-08 to canada, till the date it is not deliver to the address, so pls try your best to deliver it as soon as possible becouse it is too urgent.

consignment no. - EG734671208IN

Thanking you

• Pr
      29th of Jul, 2008

Dear sir/mam,

i have mailed Admission Document whose Last date was 19.07.08 through india speed post on 12-0-08 from Giridh ( Jharkhand) to Pune, till the date it is not deliver even i hvent find any record of my consigment No. ED 879891569 IN. If it is delivered pls give me the delivery date and confermation.

Pranesh Chandra Chowdhury

• Su
      5th of Jan, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam

I sent a Parcel from Qatar to Bangalore, INDIA on 28.12.08 through EMS - MUMTAZ POST .. The Consignment Number is EE104055705QA . ..

Can u help me regarding the Status of delivery . . When the parcel can be delivered . .. . ..

My Mail ID is Sudarsan_Miike@yahoo.co.in...

Waiting for ur favourable reply at the earliest .. .. .

• Sy
      1st of Feb, 2009

I too sent an envelope through Speed post containing urgent document ref: EI034870054IN on 19.01.2009 from Bhopal to Canada which is not yet delivered even after 2 weeks time. No status is available on tracking system also.
    I dont know when it will reach Canada. This was blunder of my life to use SPEED Post and I wont commit mistake of using SPEED POST again.
    Will authorities wake up and give me some information
    sabah303@rediffmail.com

22nd of Jan, 2011

wrongly harassement by the postal and custom departments at Foreign post office at Mumbai. Many EMS parcels lying uncleared since very very long time and how citizens are being harassed by both the departments.

22nd of Jan, 2011
    Ems Speed Post - Extremely delay in delivery of EMS speed post parcels sent by overseas manufacturers
    status eyecare
    mumbai
    India

• Mr
      2nd of Mar, 2013

I would like to tell you that indian international speed service is too, much weak and they need to improve.
    I have sent one speed post document on 22th February from india to Qatar.
    Today is 02th March still i didt recieve
    Please advice what to do?

13th of May, 2013

We want to inform anyone about the EMS poor quality service, the worse ever service you can get.

We have send two set of documents, two shipment ( EE107076678TH & EE107076681TH) on the 10th April.
    The document arrived at Frankfurt (Germany the 9th of May) after a complaint made at EMS Beach rd Soi 13"2 - Pattaya by us on the 7th of May as the documents (by tracking service) result to still at Bangkok Airport.
    On 13 May the final destination has not received yet the documents.
    The shipment cost is 2700 Bath (69 Euro) each envelope contain 8 pages A4, nothing special, envelope, time sheet and receipt of Hotel and air tickets.
    We believe the EMS use "camels" or "donkey" to deliver our documents, there's no other explanation to such huge delay, a normal mail would be three time faster and much more cheaper.
    Will never use EMS and we suggest to do the same as they have prove to be a total waste of time and money.
    Bridge Consulting IT Co., Ltd. management (Thailand).

• Ba
      9th of Dec, 2014

I have sent a parcel on 20th nov-2014 (from saudi arabia, riyadh ) and it has still not been delivered as yet my the ems speed post of mumbai, india to my friend ! its more than 15 days now, while I am writing this complaint.

29th of Dec, 2015

I sent a Christmas package for my family from China to Canada on December 9th, 2015, with guaranteed delivery of 4 - 8 days...It's now December 30th and they can't find it! I looked on EMS tracking and it said it was in Mexico on December 20th, and has yet to be delivered to Canada...Actually, when we contact EMS they tell us they don't know where it is! EA062946730CN
    What a pathetic courier!
    And they don't compensate for anything!
    Steve
    Qingdao, China.

• Ku
      9th of Dec, 2016

I send a parcel from India to China and its very important and urgent parcel. Its usually take 7 days and maximum is 10 days. still the package has been not delivered and also i am not able to track as well. Please reply me as soon as possible. Tracking number is ED487269562IN.

• Eb
      9th of Sep, 2017

Please my Track code is EE328198227NG. I sent a parcel from Nigeria Umuahia to be precised on the 31st of Aug 2017 but i cant track it and they are on my neck to receive the package at South Africa UNISA to be precised .Please I need help