[Resolved] EMS Internet / Held credit card details and used them without notice
This company used a held back credit card details and used them to pay a yearly subscription .they said they sent invoice and email.none of these were received.normally this company rings me and I deal with this invoice on the phone.now they hold back details of payment methods and take what they want when they want.police called and if someone does this method to you please do the same.
Ems Internet customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More EMS Internet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] EMS Internet - Broken promises recurring £charges 
- [Resolved] EMS Internet - Fraudsters 
- EMS Internet - Misleading sales 
- [Resolved] EMS Internet - Con artists / rip off company 
- [Resolved] EMS Internet - Completely Incompetent
- EMS Internet - Design and sales
- EMS Internet - Website
- EMS Internet - Online shop 
- EMS Internet - So called Web Site 
- EMS Internet - Miss sold sales