Empire Parking Services / Predatory, Fraudulent fees
Today, at approximately 11:40am, I was charged $75 by an unprofessional-looking man, in a white car with a magmatic 'Empire Parking Services' sign attached because he claimed I did not pay for my duration in Stall #92 at the 76 Forsyth Street parking garage. Being that I needed to get to work, and he refused to listen to my claim, I let him swipe my credit card for $75 to remove the boot.
At 9:47 I put an hour of time onto Stall #92, but then decided to add an additional hour, so during a separate transaction paid $3 for an additional hour, thinking that my expiry time would be 11:47. It turns out that either the machine was not working and did not pick up my second transaction or that you are unable to 'add time' so my second hour was not counted. I have not been able to get a clear answer because I stupidly parked in a trashy parking garage where the attendants and customer service were unable to answer why my second transaction did not successfully put time on my Stall.
Nonetheless, when I tried to explain this situation to your employee he refused to even talk to me or look me in the eye and was on his cellphone. Like I said, I had to get to work, so let him swipe my card but refused to actually sign the credit card or EPS receipt.
I called trying to explain this situation to your company, but of course no one I talked to was receptive.
I am disputing this charge with my bank as well, and am hoping that institution will recognize how unprofessional, shady and predatory your company is.
More Empire Parking Services Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Parking Services - Unethical, predatory fee collection 
- Empire Parking Services - Fraudulent Vehicle Booting 
- Empire Parking Services - Racist Practices 
- EPS - Booting and Assault 
- Empire Parking Service (EPS) - all the info u need to know to cost them money 
- Empire Parking Services - Predatory parking services 
- Empire Parking Services (EPS) - My car was wrongfully booted
- Laz Parking & EPS Parking Services - Unethical Automobile Booting in Atlanta Public Parking Lots
- EPS - Deceptive and Unethical Booting
- Empire Parking Services - Illegal booting of car