Empire Beauty School / service

Allentown, PA, United States Review updated:

I just went through a horrible experience with them. I understand that they are students, but the reason I went to this girl is because she is graduating in one week. I asked for highlights and she told that I needed to dye my hair first so she dyed it and my hair come out orange. After that she said well we will put highlights and make it better so she did that and my hair was completely orange/yellow. She than put a toner in my hair which made no difference. She told me that it was because they did not wash my hair right after the first dye so it made my hair get orange and there was nothing they could do. I went home and spent even more money on 2 boxes of hair dye which is making my hair so dry from all the dye and my hair is still horrible. I am going to have to go again today and spend more money on 2 more boxes of dye. I have spent so much money for no results. This is ridiculous. LIke I said I understand that they are students, but why put them to work on real people if they don't know how. What makes it worst is that the teacher told her what to do with my hair so she is a teacher and doesn't know what she is doing. I told them what I wanted and they did the opposite. I never told them I wanted blonde hair and now my hair is white. I will never ever go back to them. I wish they would pay me for all the money I just spend and for the pain they have caused me. I am so mad and I will tell everyone about this.

Ju

Comments

• Wm
      16th of Feb, 2010

you are a complete ###. it's a SCHOOL, enough said

• Fl
      15th of Aug, 2010

You went to a SCHOOL where people PRACTICE on you. You are there for the students to EXPERIMENT on, and you are so CHEAP that for 20 BUCKS you allowed it thinking that you were going to get PROFESSIONAL results!!

• Le
      15th of Jan, 2011

I GO TO EMPIRE AND I AGREE WITH THIS YOU SHOULD COMPLAIN. I dont go to this school, but i would go back and complain.

• Le
      15th of Jan, 2011

and these two other people flyandflashy and WMN go into a school and tell them you wnt something lets see how it turns out.