Empire Automotive Group / Car issues

Empire Automotive Group
I purchased a used Volvo from them - drove it for 20 days and then had to have it towed in b/c the engine was knocking really loud. Thank God I got the warranty b/c it has been a nightmare! More than a month later and my car is STILL not fixed! First is was the lifters, then something else, then we were waiting for a new motor - then they got a used motor w/ less miles, but they broke something else putting it in and now I STILL don't have my car! I've been making payments on it - AND had to rent a car for 3 wks ($900!) then had to forgo having two cars on our vacation and this week had to work from home b/c I am not sure who is reimbursing my rental costs! Top that off with the gazzillion messages my husband has left for the Manager and Owner of the dealership without ONE return call! I'm furious and disgusted with their business practices!

N  18th of Jul, 2009 by
Call the local DMV inspector in your area and file a complaint with them. They will do a formal investigation into the history of your vehicle and the dealerships selling practices. If they recieve too many complaints they will be forced to close down so dealerships tend to pay more attention when the inspector is called in.