Empire Automotive Group / False Advertising on Internet

1 Manchester, NH, United States Review updated:

Empire Automotive group is a real disappointment, I drove 4 hours to get there for a Jeep that I saw advertised on autotrader.com for $6995.00 and when I called they said they would give me a good deal and nothing was wrong with the Jeep, However when I arrived they wanted $9995.00 and the check engine light was on and they did not want to fix it. So if I were you I wouldn't waste my time with this place as they have a bad rep according to many other dealers that I talked to that day.

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Jun, 2009

Empire SUCKS! I drove an hour there and even got lost just to go see a TSX. One of their staff said it was gone last week and the guy that was assisting me said it was gone 2 days ago. Everyone there all had a cigarette in their hand and were rude. The cars on the site and in the book looked really nice. But in reality, they're [censored]ed up. The book also said "over 250 inventories" - that's [censored]! There wasn't even 100. The staff all looked drugged and lazy. False Advertisement! 100% Guaranteed Approvals. ###! No cash down, ###! Then 6 hours later, the lady Rhianna sent me an email saying that the TSX is no longer there. The message was far too late.

• Po
      11th of Sep, 2009

Empire automotive is a SCAM. They are liars & the worse kind of used car sales man you will meet. Between smoking, swearing & lying you will get an idea of why so many people complain about them.

Don't ever give your money to them. No matter how good the deal sounds. Buy it somewhere else. You are bound to get a better deal when you look. These guys suck. I've been to at least 30 dealerships in my life. These guys are the worst. I mean the #1 worst guys to ever do business with.

One of the guys that was trying to sell me a car looked like he was high on drugs. He kept sniffing too. He even lit up a cigarette while we test drove the vehicle. What kind of salesman does that?

Cheap, unprofessional & just plain wrong. Don't give them a dime. If your a young kid do yourself a favor & egg the dealership. Try not to hit the cars cause some idiot might buy one. But you can aim for one of the salesman. Right between his eyes! That would do them a service for all the people they have ripped off or lied too. LOSERS!

• Am
      10th of Jan, 2010

NEVER GO TO EMPIRE AUTO GROUP THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND TRY TO SCAM YOU!!