EMillionaire / Scam

1 Australia Review updated:

I've been ripped of by Emillionaire too. If I'd seen that name I never would have authorised a small payment for information because a name like that really screams scam. What I saw was an ad through Facebook mentioning Google and offering information about how to make money through Google. It said nothing about a get rich quick scheme, just that you could earn an income with info from this kit. Stupid me!!!

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009

I got scam to .I call 1-800-309-6980 Mon-Sat, 9am-9pm, EST to cancel ..was told that they would e-mail me my confirmation of cancellation.. waited two week nothing so I sent this e-mailed

It's been two week now and I am still waiting for your e-mail Confirming my cancellation . How long does it take to send a dam e-mail and also when are you putting back the money you stole from my credit card .I have reported your scam to my Visa company and they are going to look into your little scam.I hope they take legal action so you can;t do this to other people anymore...got this reply in less then 1 min.

Dear Valued Customer,
    > Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program, and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have canceled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please feel free to contact us

E-mail them back this...

There is one thing you can do it's give me back my money you took from my Visa. I found more people on the net that didn't like your product then people that did ...got this reply in less then 1 min.

Dear Valued Customer:

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. If you prefer, you may also call us at 800 309 6980 and request a refund.
    Shipping and handling Fees cannot be canceled, nor are they eligible for refund

This is there e-mail address...support@emillionaire.com
    Hope I have help some or all the people that have been scam...Antonio

• Pr
      26th of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - Money taken out off account
    K Cherry
    Pian Creek Road
    Walgett
    New South Wales
    Australia

Money has been taken out of my credit card account which I would like returned and my subscription cancelled. I only athorised a fee of around $3.75 for material concerning the system and not for the $78 taken out of the account.

• De
      5th of Apr, 2009

eMillionaire, facebook, what a scam. I want to work from home to spend more time with children. They con you with a small amount, in my case only $3 something, then takeout $75.00 a month later. Beware if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS. Please don't get caught like I did.

10th of Apr, 2009

Hi
    I just recieved my visa card statements, and I saw that emillionaire with draw $ 47 on the 6 march, $47 on the 17march, $47 on the 30 march . I call the 1800 -309-6980 and ask to have my money return they told me they will do it. I am giving them 1 week to do it if not I am planning to contact the consumer dept in Florida and also planning to have my lawyer take control of my problem . these people are very smart . when I saw the add for 1.95$ it thought it was not expensive for info but they never send me no info . next thing I realised they are with drawing moneyfrom my card i never give no autorisation I think there should be some law againts this kind of fraud .
    cancarib@gmail.com
    sara

18th of Apr, 2009

This is truly a SCAM! After debiting my card $1.95 on 3/02/09 as well as .04 cents for some international fee. I waited to see if anything came and got nothing. Next thing I know they debited $47.00 and another .94 cents international fee on 3/09/09. I immediately called them to cancel being I wasn't sent a THING and wanted out of this so-called PROGRAM. I was told that my "Membership" was being canceled while I was on the phone and the charges would be credited to my account in the next 4-7 business days. I waited and my account was not credited at all. I was just getting ready to call them again on 4/15/09, when I got the below email from them, as quoted:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program, and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist"

Then, I checked on my statement online and ANOTHER $47.00 was debited on 4/17/09!!! Just two days after they emailed me! Needless to say, I am fuming! I am on Permanent Disability receiving a small Social Security check each month, am on Medicaid and Food Stamps. I certainly cannot afford this B.S.

I emailed them yesterday and again today. I better get some answers real quick. Where else do we go besides the Attorney General?

Thanks in advance for ANY advice! ~ L ~

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2009

I agree - this is illegal. Today they took out ANOTHER $47 from my account. I have totally deactived my card and having the fraud team with my bank look into it. I will be looking into further action as I do work for the government and do believe this is definitely a huge scam.

28th of Apr, 2009

The Attorney General in Texas investigated and are now prosecuting a very similar scam (Google Money Tree aka Google Treasure Chest) See link below for details.

Therefore it would make sense for victims of this emillionaire scam (aka EZ Net Income ) to contact the Florida Attorney General to report this scam so that similar investigations and possible legal action can be taken against this company. See link below for Florida Attorney General contact info.

28th of Apr, 2009

Thank you so much Chuck. I just sent them an email. If everyone would do this, maybe we can put a stop to this huge scam together!

• Be
      11th of May, 2009
    EMillionaire - refund
    Lakeside
    California

I have been asking for a refund since February 17, 2009 and still nothing. Not only that I was charged double $197.00. They keep saying 5-7 business days and it has been almost three months

26th of May, 2009

I signed up with emillionaire, and agreed to a small fee of approx. £1. I have recently had £32.06 taken out of my account without my consent!!! and am now looking to find out how I can get intouch with this company in an effort to to get this money back. I have spoken to my bank and they have said they will flag it as a fraudulent claim from my account, other than that I have no choice but to close my account and start again!!! What a complete Scam. Has anyone got any contact details for this company?

• Lo
      26th of May, 2009

it happened to me the other day!! it said the money was taken by cpipay.com so i went on there and sent them a e-mail o ask what the money was for... i've recived an e-mail back and now they giving me a full refund i;ve also had o cancel my cards and stuff was well pissed off!!! i don't even remember doing anything though?? was it the google money thing??? but go to cpipay.com..

• Gr
    Wales, Mid Glamorgan
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07934478682
    gtmorgan01@yahoo.co.uk

two payments taken from account for something i have not recived, and do want to recive.
    i had what they call confirmation calls from thier call centre, which i confirmed (AS NOT WISHING TO PROCEED WITH E MILLIONAIRE)

• Ri
      25th of Jun, 2009

brock felt aka "BROKE [censored]" he deserves to rot in hell!!!

20th of Jul, 2009

I went through the same thing with my debit card through my bank. I called my bank and they did an investigation and I just got notice that my allegations against these idiot/scammers are true and my bank has credited my account. So, PLEASE follow up with your ban/credit card company. Believe me, it's WORTH it!

• Vl
      30th of Aug, 2011
    EMillionaire - Unauthorised Withdrawal
    Emillionaire

I answed an on line ad for working for yahoo from home paid £1, 99 for CD on how to set it all up. but all that is on the cd was people talking about how to use some tools on yahoo. not how to start working for yahoo. and now 2months later they take more money (£32:08) out of my account.