eluxury-mall.com / FRAUD online store

1 China Review updated:

this company claims that they are all authentic LV bags and that they are from the US, they are all fake bags. They said they'll do refund but I haven't got my money yet. wondering if there's any other way to stop this business and to get my money back.

More eluxury-mall.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ru
      29th of Aug, 2009

all ther bags are fake we need to stop them seling them because they also tell me that the bags were real and there not

• Tx
      31st of Aug, 2009

yes the bags are fake but they are very good fakes, you can not tell the difference, probably because they do not have the same laws as we do. i bought one and am very happy with it, it is an exact replica of the original bag. and nowhere on the website does it say they are real maybe you should learn to read it a little better.

• Ni
      1st of Feb, 2010

txnchic~~ maybe you should learn to read! If you go to ABOUT US on the website they clearly state that the items they sell are AUTHENTIC! It freakin great that ur replica looks wonderful but it is called FALSE ADVERTISING!

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2010

Good Evening,
    I have reported the eluxuryin to the federal bureau of investigation and the federal trade commission. eluxuryin sidetracked me in getting a refund for a cheap LV bag that I can go to New York and get for 25 dollars off the streets. I have no intentions of letting this go. I would suggest you do the same, it is not an exact replica. LV have a 4 series symmetrical design and are leather not plastic. Miq

• Re
      16th of Nov, 2011

I ordered a pair of Chanel shoes which they claimed were original but never received them. They said they would refund my money but never did and now they just ignore my e-mails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

• Ca
      16th of Feb, 2012

All of you must be total idiots! If you did not get your merchandise, all you have to do is contact your credit card company and they will do a charge back against them and give you, your money back. Stop whinning, "I didn't get my money back"!
    Renoir: Authentic LV bags are NOT leather. It is a plastic canvas material with leather trim. Only the trim and handles are leather. All of you are ###s if you think you can buy an AUTHENTIC $1, 000.00 bag for $200.00! Get real!!!