Elite Mobile — Fraudulent deductions from bank account
1. Noticed Debit Order on my Bank Account not connected to me.
2. Contacted Standard Bank they gave me the necessary details (Elim - Elite Mobile).
3. Contacted Elite Mobile, they agreed that they were in the wrong, ask me to foward Bank Statements showing (fraudulent) Debit Orders.
4. Forwarded a 180 day Statement showing the Debit Orders going OFF MY ACCOUNT since August 2009.
5. The ongoing phone calls (and faxes) from me since 26th February 2010 to verify everything they finally agreed to have the refunded monies amounting to R1410 back in my Bank Account by close of business on the 12th March 2010.- THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED.
More Elite Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Elite Mobile - Harassment by telemarketers 
- Elite Mobile - false advertising
- Elite Mobile - Your company is a disgrace and your staff are rude
- Elite Mobile - Elite Mobile bugging my kids on there cellphones to sell them Vodacom Cellphone contracts
- Elite Mobile - Stay far away from Elite Mobile 
- Elite Mobile - I don't see why I should continue to pay for something that I don't use
- Elite Mobile - They never stop calling me
- Elite Mobile - Selling products over the phone without giving all of the truth
- Elite Mobile - Slow service and incorrect billing
- Elite Mobile Airtime Contract - Erroneous deactivation of BIS