Elite Mobile — Harassment by telemarketers
Every day, I am called by different telecommunications companies' telemarketers, who want to sell things to me. I don't want people calling me. It is a waste of my time and an invasion of my privacy - I did not give anyone permission to call me about special offers and deals!
Today it was Elite Mobile. Please stop calling me. Because of the way that you market your products, I will not buy anything from you, even if it is better and cheaper than the product I have at the moment.
If I think that I need a product that is better than the one I have at the moment, I will do my own market research at a time that suits me.
More Elite Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Elite Mobile - Fraudulent deductions from bank account
- Elite Mobile - false advertising
- Elite Mobile - Your company is a disgrace and your staff are rude
- Elite Mobile - Elite Mobile bugging my kids on there cellphones to sell them Vodacom Cellphone contracts
- Elite Mobile - Stay far away from Elite Mobile 
- Elite Mobile - I don't see why I should continue to pay for something that I don't use
- Elite Mobile - They never stop calling me
- Elite Mobile - Selling products over the phone without giving all of the truth
- Elite Mobile - Slow service and incorrect billing
- Elite Mobile Airtime Contract - Erroneous deactivation of BIS