Electrolux / poor quality in product & service
I purchased a Electrolux Oxygen3 February 2007. In January 2008 the left wheel broke off. I took it in for warranty repairs . It took 8 weeks to repair and many very frustrating phone calls to get it back. I had to purchase a smaller unit to get me by while this one was being repaired. When I got the unit back the wheel was very tight and did not move as easily as the right wheel and the retrackable cord no longer worked correctly. I was so frustrated at this point and did not want to take it back in for repairs again. Now the same wheel has broke again in the same way as before and it is just out of warranty.
The store in New Iberia has the poorest customer service I have ever experienced! Adrain (one of the managers) says he will look into how he can help and then he never returns calls. I am always put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time I call. 99% of the sales people in this store are very rude. I will NEVER purchase anything from Conn's again and I will encourage everyone I come in contact with to do likewise.
More Electrolux Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - slide in range
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - freezer-fffh20f2qw 20 cf
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - brand new frigidaire (1 minute old) gas range purchased from the brick (thunder bay, ontario, canada) has non-functional broiler (will not light)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - the entire gallery series
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - sxs refrigerator model # fghs2631pf4a lot # 00300863