Electrolux / poor quality in product & service

Admiral Doyle Dr.
New Iberia
Phone: 337-367-3555
I purchased a Electrolux Oxygen3 February 2007. In January 2008 the left wheel broke off. I took it in for warranty repairs . It took 8 weeks to repair and many very frustrating phone calls to get it back. I had to purchase a smaller unit to get me by while this one was being repaired. When I got the unit back the wheel was very tight and did not move as easily as the right wheel and the retrackable cord no longer worked correctly. I was so frustrated at this point and did not want to take it back in for repairs again. Now the same wheel has broke again in the same way as before and it is just out of warranty.
The store in New Iberia has the poorest customer service I have ever experienced! Adrain (one of the managers) says he will look into how he can help and then he never returns calls. I am always put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time I call. 99% of the sales people in this store are very rude. I will NEVER purchase anything from Conn's again and I will encourage everyone I come in contact with to do likewise.

N  26th of Apr, 2009 by
your website really sucks.. you cant find anythign that you want, .. i have the same propblem and io haverecently bought a electroluc upright oxygen 3 model and the wheel came off .. now i cant find a freakling wheel i willnever buy another electrolux from your sorry ### company again as long as i breath.. your vaccuum cleanera are cheap and not worth a ###.. your cpompany does nto follow up on cals made and you shouoldbe reported to the better business bureau.. i am disgustesd with the service i haev received from your copmpany . i willmake myself a wheel as i am an engineer and will sel them as parts for thsi sorry ### machine.. i used tolike your prosucts but over the years your engineers reaoly dont know hoe to make a cleaner that works for over a year. i think thats the point here .. you make them tobreak within a year or two so thatthe customers or suckers will come back and then see thatthe product has been discontinued or is out of th eoparts needed like the wheel io need for my O3.. sorry to have ever bought this piece of ###..

Frigidaire / Electrolux Logo Frigidaire / Electrolux