Elavon / Scam
Count me among the pissed-off masses of Elavon/Ladco Leasing and their unbridled greed. I never got a copy of what I signed, not from the sales rep, nor from Elavon despite 3 requests. Ladco said there would be a $5 fee. They have been billing my account $42.02 every month for so-called "software." I asked about buy-out and they quoted me some $1300 or $1500. The software that I am "leasing" seems to be something I don't need. Even so, there are so-called "better" plans available thru Costco Merchant Services. There is also a QuickBooks plug-in available for $76.00. I found an Elavon payment gateway for $50 online. Their "premium"software known as ViaWARP can be purchased for $200. This is one big gigantic ugly humongous rip-off. I'm now trying to get out of this *** mess and will fight it. Sign me up for any class-action lawsuits out there.
More Elavon Complaints & Reviews
- Elavon - Company engages in fraud 
- Elavon - they steal money 
- Elavon - Merchant Processing Services 
- Elavon - fees and thievery 
- Elavon - Fruad/Theft 
- Elavon - Withholding funds/ risk management has no idea why they should not screw over merchants
- Elavon - Fees! Fees! fees!
- Elavon - Broken Contract
- Elavon - Still billing on my closed account with them 
- Elavon - Stole 100k from my account