Elavon / fees and thievery
Elavon is the company that works as a satellite company to my merchant service provider. I have no idea what they do. They charged us PCI Fees without notice and even after numerous calls, faxes, internet applications on our part to meet their criterial for becoming PCI compliant they still are charging us these fees. They somehow never received any of our numerous calls etc about the issue. There are 4 of us working on this and still our efforts are not reaching this company of thieves.
In addition we did manage with a TON of hard work to get in writing proof of our compliance, Elavon had the nerve to tell us that they have never in the history of their company reimbursed fees nor do they have a legal department. I think we need to band together and file a class action law suit.
How many of us are there and what do we do next?
Are you having this trouble with PCI fees and Elavon?
Let's fight them!
More Elavon Complaints & Reviews
- Elavon - Company engages in fraud 
- Elavon - they steal money 
- Elavon - Merchant Processing Services 
- Elavon - Scam 
- Elavon - Fruad/Theft 
- Elavon - Still billing on my closed account with them 
- Elavon - Withholding funds/ risk management has no idea why they should not screw over merchants
- Elavon - Would never want to do business with them 
- Elavon - Fees! Fees! fees!
- Elavon - Credit card markups