Eden Cosmetics — unauthorized debit charge
Eden Cosmetics, endorsed by Rachel Ray's promotional
web bussiness, sold me a Mineral case of cosmetics for the amount of $7.32, which I payed with my debit card.
Now they have my debit card information and they are charging my account for the amount of $69.41.
For some folks this amount might be insignificant but for hard worker like me is a big amount.
Thanks so much for caring
More Eden Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Mineral Elements by Eden - hiding information on return 
- Eden Cosmetics - fraud 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - online scam-false advertisement 
- Eden Cosmetics, LLC. - unauthorized charge 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - &free trial& scam 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - false advertisements
- eden cosmetic mineral make up - scam 
- Mineral Elements by Eden A.D.A. PCN Eye Lash and BPN Beauty - took money from my account without authorization
- Age Invisible Eden Cosemetics - fraud