Econo Lodge — customer service
Stay was horrible. After we checked in we went up the room to check it out. There were outlets hanging out of the wall, the handles for the drawers were broken off, the window in the bathroom was off track. Ok, no biggie for JUST one night. We went about our business and did what we had to do and came back later on. We then went to use the pool. The pool was SO COLD that my 9 yr old would not even get in. But they say it is regulated to inspection and passed. We went back upstairs to our room to find sugar ants in the bathroom. They were coming out a small hole behind a garbage can.
The next morning we spoke to the front desk and voiced our complaints. We were pretty much brushed off. I then sent a letter to the General Manager. And their response was that the ants were our fault due to them finding dog food in the room. Well duh, I did pay for a pet. But those ants were no where near the dog food and they were found before us even feeding our dog.
Basically the letter stated that they appreciated our concerns and that the issues were being looked into but as for the ants, that was our own doing!!!
More Econo Lodge Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work