Eco Bank / failed to deliver money

1 Benin Review updated:

This happened to someone else, too. Eco Bank of Benin, Africa has promised to deliver specifics amounts of money and after a long time has failed to do so. Her name is Rosita Bagwell and my name is Andres Santiago, PO Box 132, La Plata, PR 00786. Can you investigate in such matters since I am losing over $3, 000 in monies that I sent them to make the transfer of the fund to my bank account in Puerto Rico? The last statement that I received from them was that $1, 000, 000.00 Euros would be deposited to my account without any more hitches or dos or don't. The money was deposited at Eco Bank by one Donna Franca in my name. They promised me within seven days time and nothing has been sent in the last 3 weeks. But wait, this has been going on for months, now. I have reason to suspect fraud but remain victimized from my own money that I sent them in good faith that they would live up to their word. I have in my possession the money receipts from Western Union as they tell me that they got away with the thousands that I sent to pay lawyer and bank fees.

Comments

25th of Oct, 2011

Benin STILL owes me $60 million plus costs. I will accept $500, 000.00 weekly plus costs.
    Bank Wire $500, 000.00 weekly plus costs
    Robert T Norris
    2211 Willow Way
    Round Rock, TX
    care of
    IBC Bank

25th of Oct, 2011

Bennin still owes me more than $60million and costs.This fund had been intended for benevolence. I will accept $500, 000.00 weekly plus costs

19th of Dec, 2011

Pay up! Robert T Norris care of IBX Bank 114902528; 1500174076 You owe $60, 000, 000.00
    plus $6000 penalty plus customs plus fees

23rd of Dec, 2011

Benin has yet to transfer my $62million plus costs and fees to Robert T Norris care of IBC Bank 1850 Gattis School Road, Round Rock, TX 78664 114902528

• Ga
      27th of Apr, 2016

After sending to eco bank my personal files I have to pay again 42, 000 pesos for insurance fee