Easylife Furniture / delivery problem
I purchased a bed last week, Monday, at the Easy life furniture in Cerritos, CA and paid cash and $65.00 delivery fee. I was told that the bed will be delivered that Friday and they will call to let me know the time. Friday morning and I have not received a call so I call the store. I was told that the store manager forgot to order my bed so it can not be delivered until the following Tuesday. I made suggestions so it can delivered the following day but all I heard was, 'I'm sorry'. So I cancelled my order and hopefully my money will be refunded.
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress