Easy Warm Floor / Wrong product

1 4050 N. Rockwell St.Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-886-4328

Nice at first. Told them I needed 240v floor system. It took them 3 weeks to build and send out the floor system. When I received it it was a 110v system. Called them, had a hard time getting hold of the right person. Told them they sent the wrong system. They told me it was the system they quoted me. It was what they quoted. I called them the same day and told them it was the worng quote. At that time they were getting very unpleasant to talk to. Told me it's what they quoted. I told them it was not the right quote. After 20 minutes on the phone they told me they would exchange the unit but I had to send back the first one before they would ship the right one. They gave me a RMA and sent a return label. I told them that I was under a dead line and I needed it with in a week. They said they would send it out the day after they received it wrong unit. I tried to get a hold of them for the next two weeks and no body would get back to me. At last someone did get back to me and told me they were building the unit and should ship with in a week. I told them it was to late and to please cancel the order. They told me NO and shipped it anyway.

They billed my card the day after I ordered the floor system weeks before they shipped the first unit.

Please stay away from this very crooked company!!!

Comments

• Ru
      9th of Feb, 2011

I purchased a 120V system in August, and was sent a 240V relay and 240V thermostat. It took over a month to get the (wrong) relay and thermostat, delaying my project. After the system stopped working (it worked for a week), I noticed the relay said 240V (but someone had put white out over the small marking for "240V") and of course the super-cheap thermostat of course is not marked at all. I called, they sent a 120V relay but no new thermostat. When (of course) the 120V relay didn't power up the thermostat I still had, I called . . . again, and they said they were sending me a 120V thermostat. That was 10 days ago. So now it's 6 months from my original order and I STILL can't get a 120V thermostat that was included with my purchase.