Eastern Refinishing / Extremely poor customer service

Eastern Refinishing refinished my tub area in April. In doing so, they failed to remove the shower fixtures - meaning that the area behind the handles were not refinished. In July, I replaced the fixture and noticed the problem. When I called Eastern Refinishing, and suggested that they send a technician to correct the issue, the contact became indignant and hung up the phone. I'd advise everyone to avoid this company.

Va

Comments

• Rm
      14th of Sep, 2009

Eastern Refinishing, Inc based in Ontario Canada refinished my tub in 2007 and they did a horrible job. Within months the tub began peeling and by year 2 the inside of the tub had completely lost the finish they applied. In addition, the feet on the tub were cracked and also peeling. They offer a 5 year guarantee so I called to schedule an appointment for them to correct these problems. I made an appointment 5 times before they finally showed up...and they came on the wrong day at that. Luckily there was someone home. I also spoke to Charlie to complain about the poor service and he didn't care to listen to what I had to say. I am going to see how long this last refinish lasts and if I have any additional problems I will certainly look to file a law suit against them to get all of my money back. Avoid these people at all costs!

17th of Oct, 2009

We went to this persons home 5 different times when she had scheduled an appt. and each and every time it "wasn't a good day" or she just wouldn't answer the door. On our sixth attempt we completely repaired her tub that was ruined by her use of a "CHAIR" to sit on in the tub and did it at no charge. I don't think she liked getting caught with the chair in the tub. We again repaired it for free but will not return for any ammount of money.