East Coast TVs / Scammers and liers

CA, United States Review updated:

This place is a sham. OMG. You wont beleive what he did to me. I am reporting them to BBB and state of NJ. They lie on their website. I placed the order, he called me 5 times to up sale me. I said no. Then he billed my credit card for $500.00 more. The 2% on the website you dont get off. What a sham. It lets you add it to the cart even if you use credit card. If it was not valid them why have it add to my credit card. He called and wanted a check or cash, yeah right, are you crazy? So he can not claim this on taxes. What a lier. Bad business people. They are total scammers that I am blogging them. He is a smooth fast talking scammer. I am filing a complaint with my credit card.

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Aug, 2012

Same with me, these guys are a total scam
    Buyer beware

• Ge
      26th of Nov, 2012

I was really considering buying a TV from East Coast TVs however since they have raised their price for Cyber Monday I'll be looking elsewhere to spend my money. What a Scam!!!

• Sk
      11th of Jan, 2015

All of the above is absolutely true. These people are old school wise guy scammers. Not only did the above happen, but 'Joseph' tried to sell me an up warranty and talk me into paying cash for a minimal discount. Here's the best. They sold me a Samsung 3D TV that was made for Canadien distribution and now Samsung won't warranty it in the US. Not worth the savings. All aggravation dealing with these shysters.