East Coast TVs — price changes, shipping charges
TV was ordered at discounted price including free shipping. Paid extra for expedited shipping that promised delivery within 1 week. Ten days later, after numerous phone calls, the TV showed up at a totally different time than scheduled.
The extra paid for "expedited" shipping was on the invoice, and the price was list, without discount. The extended warranty that was on special when ordered also reverted to the list price.
In spite of all of the delivery hassles, my order cost $204 it should.
This company will not give copies of any invoice. I had to copy the one that the delivery person had to even get a breakdown of the charges.
More East Coast TVs Complaints & Reviews
- East Coast TVs - Lying to Customer 
- East Coast TVs - customer service 
- East Coast TVs - deliverd product on time 
- East Coast TVs - Company overall 
- East Coast TVs - Scammers and liers 
- East Coast TVs - Refunds
- East Coast TVs - Lies, takes advantage of older people and fraudulently charges your card for more than what is billed!
- East Coast TVs - I changed the model of the television and didn't get reply from the salesman
- East Coast TVs - False Advertisement
- East Coast TVs - not honoring sale price