Early Moments / Horrible membership
Early moments sent a promotional offer saying that you just need to pay shipping which is $4.99 + tax. So, I ordered the book. After few books, i see another charge of $20 which i asked about. They told me by clicking on T&C, you entered into an agreement to receive books every three weeks. Who does that? I never across such kind of website. Just to make profit, they are harassing people. I do not know- how are they running such a long time. They can not run on truthful basis, so they are cheating people by using their credit card wrongfully. They should be sued for this thing.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible
- Early Moments - charge
- Early Moments - deceitful and disgustingly lousy
- Early Moments - unauthorized subscription and payment charged
- Early Moments - unauthorized charge 
- Early Moments - books