e-Florist-Inc.com / overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product

1 412-1489 Marine Drive Vancouver, BC V7T1B8, CanadaVancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (604) 925-6778

I paid $10 extra for same-day delivery. The flowers arrived two days later than the approximated delivery date. The delivery agency put someone elses name on the card, so the recipient didn't know who they were from. I was invoiced for $47 but my credit card was actually charged $53, plus a foreign transaction fee, because unbeknownst to me this "company" is outside the USA. At no point during the transaction was that ever clear. They list the prices and final transaction in USD, but because the transaction is routed through British Columbia there are "additional charges" which were not initially disclosed.

I have been on the phone with someone there for about an hour and getting absolutely nowhere. When asked about a refund she keeps responding with "We can't do that." When I ask to speak with the person who won't authorize a refund she puts me on hold for long periods of time. I've tried explaining that they cannot legally ignore formal complaints, but she doesn't seem to be getting that. I suppose I will try taking it up with my bank.

Comments

• Pa
      13th of Oct, 2008

I to have had it with e-florist-inc.com I ordered flowers for my brother's funeral on sept 28, 2008 they did arrive when expected on the 30th I was given a grand total of $159.08 I just got my bill they charged me $181.82, , $22.74 more then was on my recipt.. I called the Co. they told me I'm charged more because they are in Vancover, BC An International Co. So this is how they OVER CHARGE YOU!!! If you feel the need to GET SCREWED ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE, , OTHERWISE STEER CLEAR OF E-FLORIST.COM