e-Florist-Inc.com / overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product
I paid $10 extra for same-day delivery. The flowers arrived two days later than the approximated delivery date. The delivery agency put someone elses name on the card, so the recipient didn't know who they were from. I was invoiced for $47 but my credit card was actually charged $53, plus a foreign transaction fee, because unbeknownst to me this "company" is outside the USA. At no point during the transaction was that ever clear. They list the prices and final transaction in USD, but because the transaction is routed through British Columbia there are "additional charges" which were not initially disclosed.
I have been on the phone with someone there for about an hour and getting absolutely nowhere. When asked about a refund she keeps responding with "We can't do that." When I ask to speak with the person who won't authorize a refund she puts me on hold for long periods of time. I've tried explaining that they cannot legally ignore formal complaints, but she doesn't seem to be getting that. I suppose I will try taking it up with my bank.
More e-Florist-Inc.com Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- E-Florist - poor service - theft
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flower
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flowers for a grieving friend
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!