E-careers.com / Didn't state the expiry date of exam code

Jun 4, 2015
I've bought a groupon voucher for their MOS excel course package which comes together with an exam. On the voucher it mentioned that the package will expire ONE year after activation. However, before I wanted to use the exam code just a week before it "expired", it had expired months ago.

I asked the online customer service and realized that the expiry date of the exam code is 10 MONTHS after its issued date. I mean, WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE EXAM CODE EXPIRE FASTER THAN THE COURSE VOUCHER?! It makes no sense. There don't even show you when the code is expiring, had I known beforehand, I'd just s*ck it up and register before the 10th month. How on earth would I know that THERE WERE TWO EXPIRY DATES TO ONE PACKAGE.

E-careers just S*cks. Not to mention the trouble I went through just to redeem the package. The package is overpriced and not worth the trouble. If you have the money, go look for better deals. Just not E-careers.

N  4th of Jun, 2015 by
It sounds like the voucher must be activated within 10 months of purchase and then the package is good for 1 year from that point.

I have purchased a few things from groupon and I have advertised a few times with them as well. When I advertise with them I make it clear that the Groupon is only good for a limited time. BUT it never fails because I always get someone like you that makes it more complicated then it has to be. You just have to read all the rules so you know what you are doing.

Sounds to me like you did NOT know what you were purchasing.

e-Careers Logo e-Careers