Dunraven Windows, Doors " Conservatories / Damage of Product and Poor Installation
We placed an order on Friday 21st March 14 for one window and a new front door from Dunraven Windows, who are a member of FENSA. The installation took place at the beginning of July 14.
Dunraven provided poor quality products and poor installation. I have attached a photographs detailing the following:-
1. The door panel silicone application around the small glazed panels.
2. Silicone used during installation bed under window frame.
3. State of the windows cleanliness when I arrived home.
4. Damage & marks made during installation.
5. Walls prior to installation.
6. Installation of the Tex screws used on the door frame
7. Door handle loose
The installers marked the frame of the windows and used a huge amount of silicone under the windows. The door they have used the wrong type of screws securing the frame and causing it to not be flat - apparently they should of used consort screws. Dunraven are due to return tomorrow 12 Sept 14 having phoned to notify us at 12:30 11 September 14. The door handle was loose and the screws have not been tighten to sit flush in the door frame. According to our second opinion this will cause the door to catch over time and crack.
This has been a terrible experience. I would not recommend Dunraven Windows.