Dunkin Donuts And Baskin Robins / discrimination and bad treatment

1 5501 broadway Bronx New York 10463Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-432-2606

My name is Noely Cordero. I was Working for the Chandan Subarna Corp. I feel like I was mistreated and discriminated by my duty manager Jayra Marmolejos. It was said by her that we (the employees) werent allow to speak spanish which is most of the eployees maiden language. I was told by the owner Chandan in a pevious meeting that we were allowed to go in to work a couple of minutes early to eat breakfast and she would tell me that I couldnt do that and if she found me there again 3 more times she would suspend me for a week. I dont think thats fair because we have the rights to eat something before we clock in for the day. She would always look for something I was doing wrong for her to scream and yell at me in front of my co-workers and customers. I am a person and I deserve to be treated as such. I will not stand here and let her mistreat people when we as workers have rights. I hope to be heard and I hope that there is justice.

Comments

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2009

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing she did violated anyones rights. she can say and do whatever she wants, as long as she is paying you. You do have the right to look for another job.

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2009

Sounds to me this person is discriminating you... I would talk to an attorney!