Dulux Paints / chic shadow
I purchased Chic Shadow Matt from B&Q, the second tin to finish my living room, this second tin or batch is in fact nothing like the colour chart whatsoever, this paint is a light silver grey.
This Chic Shadow along with the 5L tins of Rock Salt were £20 each on special offer along with a few other colours.
I had been in twice before checking and rechecking this Chic Shadow with the colour expert who even mixed up the same in wood paint egg shell as Dulux only did gloss and even this is so far out of what all the photos in your booklet colour chart, its almost trading standards case! Its so obviousley wrong that I suggest thats why these are on sale, on offer because Dulux has messed up at the factory.
Couple this with paying decoraters fee and all the preperations with clearing furniture and dust sheets etc, I am devastated by this and also desgusted my living room looks a complete mess!
More Dulux Paints Complaints & Reviews
- Ici Dulux Paint - terrible paint! 
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Ici Dulux Paints - brilliant white gloss
- Dulux Paints - once satinwood pure brilliant white
- Dulux Paints - dulux matt emolsion polished pebble paint
- Dulux Easycare - customer service
- Dulux Paints - dulux trade diamond matt
- Dulux - brilliant white non drip gloss