Dubai Gate Management Consultancy / Fraud Recruitment Agency

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

This is a fraud agency. They are happily advertising in Gulf News daily for multiple jobs which THEY DO NOT HAVE. They are located in Sharjah, maybe even change locations, you never know. They charge you AED 100 and then AED 300 for confirmed jobs. Anyways please be aware that they advertise 'No charges from candidates' in the ad but charge you the above. Be smart and ignore their ads. if you do go, refuse to pay. Their Manager is one ALI who is a rogue. PLEASE BE AWARE. DONT GO TO THESE SCAMMERS. I wish the Govt would be vigilant and raid these guys. Take care all you job seekers in Dubai. Currently the economic downturn has closed many opportunities in the city but these guys continue to advertise non existent companies. their favourite being one GOLDEN COAST CO in Jebel ali which does not exist. IMP: Please google the names of the recruitment companies that advertise and you will see where they stand.

Am

Comments

• Na
      15th of Mar, 2010

Yes this is true, in the add they have mentioned that no charges required from candidate, but when you go there they ask you to pay AED 100 for registration, most people pay this money since they had come so far, this is not it, when they call you next time, they conduct a fake interview and charge you another AED 300 . Atlast they will say that they will call you in a weeks time, but they never would, if you call to the number they give, they will never pick up those calls, the numbers are 97165549663 and 97165549662, if you call to the number they had given in the add you wont get any proper response . i had written to Gulf News about this fraud Agency, i would encourage everybody to search in the internet before you fall in to such trap, i had done the mistake and i dont want anyone to fall again in to this trap. Please see to it that you complaint to Gulf News if you see their add again . after all its our hard earned money .

• Sy
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Is that really Fraud recruitment Consultant?Thanks a lot for posting these kind of information.Because just today i am trying to contact them

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2010

Thanks u for your help

7th of Apr, 2010

even i gave interview
    7 came thank god i didnt have da cash that tym...thanx to u guys yaar...

• Du
      12th of Apr, 2010

Listen everybody.dont follows this type consultancies for job seeking.i already paid 100 rs to this firm.better is search in Gnews appointment & register in following consultancies:

nadia
    charterhouse
    etc..

• Si
      13th of Apr, 2010

i have just undergone an interview by them...i have paid them 100drhms too...but now only iam seeing these complaints...they told me it is refundable...how can i get back my cash?

• Kh
      21st of Apr, 2010

i received a call from tayercb recruitment agency in deira dubai, they have asked me to register the CV first for 200dhs .. is this a scam too...

• Za
      28th of Apr, 2010

Y'day(27.04.2010) me & my brother went there to attend walkin interview, asked to pay Dhs200, the lady convinced us and said the money will be refund if you fail the final interview, then we paid the money. Today evening (28/04/10) they called and said that, you have short listed, bring Dhs300 next day to proceed your CV to the reputed company. As soon as I got call from them, I searched about the stand of Dubai Gate consultancey. I was stunned when I read the report posted by the victims. I am also a victim. Thank god... I didn't lose further money.

• Kg
      4th of Jun, 2010

I was planning to visit tomorrow for a vacancy in school. They have published ads about teachers job in an American School in Dubai/Sharjah which is newly opened. I wanted to give my CV but now after reading these posts, I'm confused. May be I won't go. Thanks everyone for making us aware of such frauds! For the information, this agency have recently publishing ads in Gulf News past 2 weeks. How can we stop this fraud??????????

• Ad
      20th of Jun, 2010

its a scam!!! beware!!! i too lost 300 dhs.i have lost faith in gulf news jod ads also and the daily too for publishing these filthy peoples ad daily in paper.how can they be so irresponsible???in short i hav become adophobic and stopped searching for a job.

• Za
      5th of Jul, 2010

Thankyou for giving information about that fraud and cheater.

• Fa
      7th of Jul, 2010

oh my God so they r frauds i paid 100 dirhams then 500 dirhams that means they are liars??

• In
      13th of Jul, 2010

if this is true, how come no one reported this to police???? and if anyone reported it, why its still in business????
    if this is true(i will know within this week) i shall get my money back or someone will die for it.

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2010

bring to those cheaters behind bars (jail) so they will not continue posting eligitimate jobs ang they will copy by others

25th of Jul, 2010

I went to their office in Sharjah near Al-Majaz Carrefour (Close to Millennium Hotel) regarding an advertisement I saw in Gulf News and paid Dhms- 200/- as reg; fees. Today I got a call saying `I have been shortlisted` and need to pay 400 more. If this is a fraud I must be the last person.

He-Man.

• Tu
      29th of Jul, 2010

BUT HOW CAN YOU GET BAK YOUR MONEY??? DO THEY PAYBACK :(

• Ne
      29th of Jul, 2010

i am going to get my money back next week or else.

• Im
      21st of Aug, 2010

Me too a vitim of these consultancies...
    I had interacted with AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH EMPLOYMENT & MGM and AL WASEELA REQUIREMENTS & MGMT CONS. These are very big group in Shajah. I am sure when UAE is so serious about their country Image, they are also involved with this group and sharing the money. I dont want to ask my money back, but Insha Allah, I have faith on ALLAH, that ALLAh will wil take responsibility of my hard earned money. May Allah show them a right way to leave and faith on aaqirah. If I need to take money, Insha Allah i will take their hasanah on Aaqirah from them or they will take my sins from my account.

But '' For sure you will not get your money back" if you fight for that then you will face UAE police

• Do
      24th of Aug, 2010

As I understand it there appears to be a loophole that is exploited by these companies.
    It all depends on what type of trade license they have.
    If it is worded as an employment agency then they cannot charge any fees from the candidate.

A trade license worded as a "consultancy" or a "management" company then they are legally allowed to charge for their services e.g."Dubai Gate Management Consultancy".

Unfortunately this unethical practice will continue unabated and the classified ads flooded with nonexistent jobs to entice the desperate job seekers.

• In
      20th of Nov, 2010

I went there today. Two girls were there. i gave my CV to them. After that they asked me 100Dhs, but there was only 40 with me. they agreed and they gave their visiting card written that 40 paid behind it. They also told me that they would call me for an interview on the coming Monday. I was waiting for their call. Then why don't the govt take actions against them. whom can I trust, if things are going on this way. can we complaint to Sharjah Police? Any way I decided to go further. Allah will punish them if they are cheaters...