DTDC Courier Service / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked a courier on 11 august,from Noida to Taraori in Distt Karnal, Haryana. The booking no. is Z55174336.. I was told that the service is available there..but when it was not delivered for 1 week then i inquired about it... and then i was told that the destination is in non serviceable area.I said then return me my packet back... on that they said that you will have to pick it up by yourself,we will not send it to you... and that was difficult for me... then i said that deliver it to the most nearest serviceable area which is Karnal and give a call on the number written on it.It will be picked up... they dint do this either... and now its been more than 15 days but they are not able to give me any satisfactory answer... I am sick of calling then and inquiring about the packet...

This is the first time i am facing problem like this,and its all because i chose DTDC... its the worst service i have ever seen... i don't know whether the courier will ever reach its destination or i ll get it back.

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Feb, 2008

I am also having some problem with DTDC..

I send one consignment from mumbai to kerala on 13th feb 2008
    that didn't reach yet(24-2-2008).. so My dear frnds Plz avoid DTDC.

• Rg
      27th of Aug, 2012

Thane, DTDC (Mr. Sunnyket) is the most horrible Courier Service provider in the Mumbai/Thane area. The staff advises you wrongly all the time to deliver the packet urgently. They force the customer to take advise from them and charge you more for unnecessary.