DTDC Courier Servicenon delivery of letter and wrong claiming of delivering the same.

A

This particular consignment has still not been received by
> customer. But your web site (dtdc) claims it to have been delivered. Please give
> details immediately

Docket no: b55541801
Courier name:dtdc

• Pr
    Prabhash Ojha Aug 27, 2007

The goods (Rakhi) were dispatched from Jamshedpur with Shipment # [protected] ON WEDNESDAY, 22ND,2007. For Baroda.
    I tried calling the phone numbers given to me by Jamshedpur branch today(27th Aug)when I called them to inquire of the goods and they gave me some numbers to call., and the # were all either always busy or not-working #'s. Is this the Service you get even if you pay premium. Whats the use if the goods cant reach you on time.

If I don't receive the courier on28th, I guess I'll make to larger audience and see what I can do. Least of all- Pathetic service.

• Sr
    SripatiDas Apr 30, 2010

DTDC :FDB0040501/FDB0041044.
    REF NO-Z10370700

Hi,
    I have sent an important document like flight tickets and certificates from Delhi to Salepur, cuttack, orissa-754202 on 8th April 2010. For urgency & avoid delay delivery I have used DTDC courier which is still in transit today date1st May 2010. I have given complain in their services but they are calling reciever to collect packet from other city apart from salepur-754202 telling they dont have services in that city(wesite is showing they have services for Salepur-754202) even they dont have any instruction to deliver that packet. Reciever is an old person who is not having capability to travel other city to collect the pocket. Is there any other way to take strong actions against such type of bad servies after commitment. So that such type of inconvency by service provider will not commit and do monopoly business.

Sripati-[protected].

• Ra
    RAVI KESHAV Jun 21, 2014

Sir,
    On June 04, 2014, I was send a package that included product I have purchased from Home Shop 18, The consignment no is F08231574, that was booked from Korba to Delhi.
    I am disappointed from the service provided by DTDC like response, reply and behavior of DTDC staff at the branch office and customer care center. I have made numerous phone calls to the Delhi Okhla Branch Office but just did not get a reply. Till today my product is not despatched.
    Later, when I called different numbers to trace the consignment, I get no answer. I had also posted a feedback on their website and got no reply from DTDC. I have sent emails to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] but no one in DTDC seems to care.

Consignment Details...
    Consignment No: F08231574.
    Reference No.: N/A
    Booked:- FROM KORBA TO DELHI
    On: Wednesday, June 04, 2014
    No of Pieces: 1
    Status: In Transit
    Last tracked on : Saturday, June 20, 2014 @ 16:00 Hrs
    Please register and address my complaint. Please contact me by phone at [protected] or mail me at [email protected]
    Sincerely,
    Ravi Keshav.
    [protected].

• Ra
    RAVI KESHAV Jul 11, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

As per the previous mails the Consignment No:-F08231574 is reached at the destination
    and the recipient is confirmed me that they had collected the product. I had
    confirmed this to the DTDC also.

Thanks for your
    kind support.

Regard’s
    Ravi Keshav

• Dt
    DTDC Dec 20, 2014

This is to draw your attention to the unsatisfactory courier service by your company. I handed over the packet with reference number M14665864 on Dec 10, 2014 at your DTDC . And your staff member assured to deliver the packet within three days, but failed to fulfill his promise.
    Not only has the parcel not been delivered till date, but there has been no satisfactory measurements taken on the part of your company to give details of the delay. I regret to say that I am literally disenchanted by the service provided by your company this time. I never complained about any of your services during the past three years. But this time it was a big letdown.
    I hope you will take a serious notice of this complaint immediately in order to ensure that packet is delivered by Dec 10, 2014. If you would like to contact me, call me at [protected] or email me at [email protected] I shall look ahead to your reply.

• Pa
    PankagGupta Feb 11, 2015

Dear Team, I have complain for DTDC Courier Service. I have booked one parcel (costly item - Mobile) from west vinod nagar New Delhi to Howrah-1 on date 6 Feb15 thru National Blue courier but still parcel has not reached to destination.
    as checked on tracing site, first it was shipped to cochine then bangalore ... I was many call to customer care (delhi & Bangalore ) but not found any solution till now. I was very disappoint to DTDC courier service.
    6 days has been passed away but there is no any response till now. request you to please help in this regard. thank you Pankaj Gupta([protected])

• Pa
    PankagGupta Feb 11, 2015

DTDC :V20687275
    NEW DELHI TO HOWRAH
    SKY KING COURIER MANDAWALI DTDC OFFICE TO HOWRAH
    Dear Team, I have booked costly item from new delhi to Howrah-1 on 6Feb15 but courier goes and mislead to cochine and Bangalore location but not reached to destination. I called to many time customer care(delhi & Bangalore) and follow up daily on last 6 days.
    it was booked thru national blue courier so it should be reached with in 2 days.
    I am very feedup and disappoint to DTDC service.
    request you to please provide to resolve such issue.
    I would be very thank full to you.

• Sh
    shiva krishna May 16, 2016

Dear officer, I have complain for DTDC Courier Service. My friend booked one parcel (costly item - pharma samples) from Warangal district Telangana –on 5th of may 2016, I have been visiting the nearest courier service centre that is margadarshi colony kothapet, i lane. The shop is been closed every time when I visit. The tracking with the H50658347 number shown that it was already delivered on sixth of this may 2016. But still parcel has not reached to destination. And the mobile number was not working which was written on courier shop board. Today 16th I have gone again luckily shop was opened and enquired about my parcel she told me that it was door lock. It was clearly written the mobile number on the parcel cover and never called me and my office is not closed or locked.
    This was happen two times before and the way of responding with the costumer was very rude behavior, I request you to give a serious warning to that DTDC Courier Service