DTDC Courier / CONTENT MISSING

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,
My relatives booked a courier through DTDC from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on 28-Aug-2009 with the courier No-H63195792 to Nandikotkur, Kurnool Dist, Andhra Pradesh. It contains a Watch, Personal Letter and a Passport Photo. The courier reached me at Nandikotkur on 31-Aug-2009 only with the watch but the letter and passport photo found missing.The cover has the indications that it was opened before delivery. I enquired at Kurnool DTDC head office and I came to Know that they received the cover from vijayawada with a difference of 100 grams. I contacted the DTDC Office, Ramamandiram branch- Vijayawada where the courier was booked. But I received a very irresponsible and undecent response from the concerned responsible person named MANJULA. Feeling that I can not get proper response I approached the DTDC website and decided to bring the complaint to your notice. Since the missing contents are very personal Pleaseeeeee act immediately and See that the missing contents will be back to me as early as possible so that there will not be any chance for their misuse. Hope DTDC courier will be always at the service of customers.

From