Drivehere.com / drivehere killed my credit

1 Conshohocken, PA, United States

I bought a car from drivehere. I gave 500 down, and 200 for in insurance. I had my car about one month and 3 weeks before it broke down. I had drivehere tow my car to their shop in norristown. Were I notices that the people fixing the cars was not real skilled on what was truly wrong with my car. At this time the guy who towed my car. Asked me if this was a repo. And at this time I told him no. When I fanilly got driveher. On the phone they had my car under a repo n put it on my report has that. They kept the car for 10 days and said they fixed it. But they didn't and they never took it off of my report. Then 2 1/2 weeks later it broke down in the middle of me doing a u-turn and the wheel locked up on me and I couldn't drive no more. It took drivehere about 5 days to pick it up. Then they said I had to pay my monthly payment n pay to fix it. When it was their fault. Now the got that same unsafe call on their lot. Still to this day. I talked this one women who said if she will take it to another shop. And fix it right if I wanted it back. They called for 4 months after that asking me if I still want this car. I do have records of everyting.

Jt