Drive Financial Services / RIP OFF LOAN SHARKS!!!!
My car was damaged in a hailstorm. The insurance company said it would cost more to repair than it's worth. The car is still safe to drive, just some dents but no broken glass. The car is being taken from me now. The insurance company is sending Drive Financing $10, 000 and I have to pay Drive an additional $5, 596.19. So now, I will have no car, no way to get to work or to the grocery store or to the doctor's office AND owe Drive almost $5600.00! They will not allow me to keep the car and for every day I don't come up with the $5596.19 in cash, Drive charges me another $7.12 per day FOREVER. I have offered to pay the salvage value of the car - around $2200 and to continue paying my monthly payment until the original debt is paid, but NO! Zach in the Total Loss Department at Drive is perfect for the job, because HE IS A TOTAL LOSER!!! He's hateful and won't answer questions. He also will not put any decision or explanation in writing. STAY AWAY FROM DRIVE FINANCING. THEY ARE LOAN SHARKS. THEY'RE OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK, AND THEY'LL CHEAT YOU ANY WAY POSSIBLE. HELP!
More Drive Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial Services - I paid off my loan... now they won't leave me alone 
- Drive Financial Services - harassing me and im not a client!
- Drive Financial Services - Repossessed after paying 10,500
- Drive Financial Services - Employees and customer service
- Drive Financial Services - auto loan
- Drive Financial Services - company shows that my vehicle was a repo.
- Drive Financial Services - Bad Business
- Drive Financial Services - Rip off 
- Drive Financial Services - Awful company 
- Drive Financial Services - Loan