Drive Financial / Customer Service
I became a customer of Drive Financial in December 2007. after making 11 payment (which I also paid over my required payment amount) I contacted Drive Financial to do a deferred payment due to financial hardship in this economy. I was told that I could not defer a payment until I was behind. I explain to them that I did not want to place my account in a negative standing so I was being proactive and just needed one month of deferred payments. I also explain to them that my electronic payment was sent out by my bank, and they would cancel the payment (since I called them before check tried to clear) so Drive Financial would just need not to send the check back. This way no fees would be charge to my account and everything would stay in good standing. Everyone was ready to work on this with the exception of DRIVE FINANCIAL. This company did not care that their customer who was being proactive in keeping her account in good standing needed assistance and help from them. I not only spoke with a customer service rep, but also with a supervisor who sounded like a record saying the same thing over and over again. No assistance just want to charge my account the extra fees.
I have paid off two cars before (NOT WITH DRIVE FINANCIAL) and I have NEVER received this poor customer service. Deferred payments are not just options when and account is past due, but in many financial companies it is away to help keep their customer's in good standing. I guess this company just don't care about their customers.
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE OPTION AND ARE DOING YOUR RESEARCH IN ADVANCE!
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Title after payoff
- Drive Financial - harrassment 
- Drive Financial - Out smart this harassing Company 
- Drive Financial - Mail Fraud & Conspiracy to Commit Fraud 
- Drive Financial - Car Loan 
- Drive Financial - Lawsuit