Dri*symantec / Charged twice for Norton renewal
When my Norton protection package was due to expire I tried to inform them of a change of credit card but I was unable to get past the error message. The result was that I arranged to pay as though I was a new customer. This also failed so I exited the site before authorising the payment. Subsequently, the Norton site allowed me to update my information and my payment was made.
I now find that Dri*Symantec have charged my card with the amount £44.99.
I am contacting my card provider in order to recover this amount.
More Dri*symantec Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*symantec - DRI*SYMANTEC 
- Dri*symantec - Charge on debit card
- Dri*symantec - Charged for something not ordered
- Dri*symantec - Unauthorised amount taken from credit card 
- Dri*symantec - Unauthorized charge 
- Dri*symantec - unauthorized charge on bank card 
- Dri*symantec - unauthorized billing