DRI*SWREG.COM / Charge for nothing

1 Monterey, CA, United States Review updated:

I've been charged by DRI*SWREG by 19.72 Euros on 11/16/08 at my Mastercard.
I dont know what company is it

Ji

Comments

Sh
  17th of Feb, 2009

today i looked online and saw i was charged by them for nothing. I don't know how they got my card or anything but I'm calling the back because its still pending. One of the amounts was for $89 and the other was for $15.99 both today!!!

Jo
  12th of Mar, 2009

I've been charged by DRI*SWREG $411.15. I have nooooooo idea who these people are. I just noticed the charges on my account yesterday as pending, so I called the bank right away! They told me that I would have to wait until the charges actually go through for them to reverse them...??????? I told them: "Well, that is the reason why I am calling, so the charges don't go through". They told me that I still have to wait for the debit to go through, so they can issue credit. So we'll see...:-/

Da
  29th of May, 2009

This place is a rip-off. Have had several charges against my credit card and have for several months, $12.00. Trying to get it stopped, not much luck yet. They even had a fake email address on me. Beware of these people, somehow they get your card number after ordering something online and whammie, they've gotta ya!!! Beware, RIPOFFS!!

Pa
  14th of Jun, 2009

They, ve stolen £229 from my account. No idea how they got hold of my details

Mh
  5th of Aug, 2009
DRI*SWREG.COM - unauthorized charge on my cc
Symantec

I just received a call from my cc fraud divison questioning a $19.51 charge from dri*swreg.com on 08/04/09. I uploaded Norton 360 on that same day and that is the only thing that makes sense. And of course you cannot call Norton. Is there any ideas out there on how I can pursue this?

Mh
  5th of Aug, 2009

I googled these idiots and there are hundreds of complaints against this company. They stem from Digital River out of Eden Prairie, MN. For those who want to call as well - the only phone number I came up with is for their 'Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringment: Angela Saverice-Rohan (952) 253-1234 assuming the website is up to date. email address: dmca@digitalriver.com. Maybe if enough people call there will be a stop to this.

Ma
  8th of Mar, 2010

I just went through the same problem with these people. I had recieved an email telling me to enter this coupon code and I can get this digital product free. I only filled out my name, adress and email no banking info at all. when it still read that it was $97.00 I just closed off of it. a couple days letter I have this pending charge on my account. They also sent me a reciept as if I bought it. The reciept shows the last 4 digits of my visa number. I am pretty sure that one of the online venders i used in tthe past probably used Digital river as its Credit card proccessor. Aperantly they keep reccords of your account number and can use it pretty much at will.
The vendor may in fact be very legit and has no idea that this company is doing this to thier customers so not only did i file a complaint with my banks fraud dept. I also contacted DRI (via email, they give no number on thier site) and I also contacted the vendor that was listed on the reciept and let them know not only what happened but the fact that google has pages of people screaming they been ripped off by them.
I am hoping that they get a bad enough rep. That the vendors will go back to paypal and quit using this company. My next will be to contact the BBB and then file a complaint with the attourny general. If they get enough complaints they will have to take legal action agianst them so I suggest that everyone that has had problems with them do the same thing!

Ma
  8th of Mar, 2010

As per my last post, here is the link to the attorny General for Minnesota. http://www.ag.state.mn.us/

if enough complaints get filed they will have to investigate this company.
By the way they are accreedited by the BBB so also file a complaint with them as well.
here is there link: http://www.BBB.org